FAQs Re-Registration

How much are the re-registration fees?
In accordance with ADEC fees framework, private schools in Abu Dhabi can charge up to 5% of the annual tuition fees as a non-refundable re-registration deposit to confirm the return of existing students in the new academic year. The re-registration fees due are as follows:

EY2 - AED 1,895
Grades 1-6 - AED 2,485
Grades 7-12- AED 2,845
What happens if I do not re-register my child by 31 March 2017?
If you have not re-registered your child(ren) by 31 March 2017, we reserve the right to offer your child(ren)’s place(s) to external applicants.
If you have ticked the ‘not re-registering’ box, our Admissions Office will be in touch to help you with any transfer documentation required.
If you have ticked the ‘not yet decided’ option we would ask you to contact the Principal or Head of School with any concerns or queries you may have.
In the event that we do not receive any communication from you, we reserve the right to offer your child(ren)’s place(s) to external applicants.
What happens if we have to move out of Abu Dhabi?
Please inform the school as soon as possible if there is a change in your personal circumstances necessitating your family’s relocation outside of Abu Dhabi or the UAE. We will usually refund your deposit if a withdrawal application is made by 30 June 2017, in writing, to the Admissions Office. The school may ask for further documentation to support your claim. Please note we are unable to offer any refund of the deposit for requests received on and after 1 July 2017.
What happens if school fees increase and I cannot afford them?
We will inform you of any change in school fees as soon as we are authorised to do so by ADEC. In the event of a fee change for the academic year 2017/2018, the annual fee increment will be invoiced separately. Should you decide to change school after the deposit has been paid, no refunds will be made. For further details on ADEC regulations, please see the ‘Private School Policy Guidance Manual’, and refer to Policy 39, page 113.
I am in arrears with my school fees from last year, what should I do?
Please contact the Principal so that we can work closely with you to resolve any difficulties. Students with any outstanding fees may not be eligible to re-enrol for the following academic year. If you are experiencing any financial difficulties please contact the Principal immediately as the continuity of your child’s education is extremely important to us.
I have indicated that I will not be re-registering my child(ren) for 2017/2018, how do I obtain my leaving documents?
All families must complete a withdrawal form in order to request all leaving documents. This form can be downloaded from the school website or picked up at reception and should be completed at least one month prior to withdrawal.
What happens if my child needs extra Language/Learning Support in addition to that normally provided by the school?
We will work with you to ensure that your child receives the extra support needed for them to succeed at school. We have a team of SEND teachers who provide specialized resources and interventions to support your child’s Student Passport or Individual Education Plan, as part of their basic tuition. If it is deemed that your child needs additional support, SEND Inclusion programs are available for a fee. Charges incurred due to the extra support will be discussed and agreed with you prior to the commencement of any language/learning support.